Ovofolic is a unique dietary supplement specially formulated for reproductive health in women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
Myo-inositol (MI) and D-chiro-inositol, two inositol stereoisomers, have been proven to be effective in PCOS treatment. The administration of MI/D-chiro-inositol, in the physiological plasma ratio (i.e., 40:1) ensure better clinical results, such as the reduction of insulin resistance, androgens’ blood levels, cardiovascular risk and regularisation of the menstrual cycle with spontaneous ovulation.
Reference: Expert Rev. Clin. Pharmacol. 7(5), 623–631 (2014)
|80074740||2.175 g pouch|
Each pouch contains:
|Folate (Folic Acid)||200 mcg|
|NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin|
RECOMMENDED USE OR PURPOSE:
- Vitamin supplement to support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps manage the symptoms associated with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) in adult women.
Adults: Use two pouches per day – one pouch in the morning and one in the evening. Stir contents of each pouch into water or any beverage until powder is dissolved, then drink.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
- For adult use only.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
CONTRAINDICATIONS and KNOWN ADVERSE REACTIONS:
- Folate supplementation can mask a vitamin B12 deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough vitamin B12, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, tiredness, headaches and dizziness.
- Do not open pouch until time of use.
- Do not use if the pouch is tampered with.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 15-30°C.