Medtesto Supplement / 90 vegetarian capsules
Discover a natural path to boost testosterone levels and libido with herbal supplements from Élan Healthcare. Medtesto is a natural testosterone support supplement to support emotional, physical, and mental aspects of sexual health and promote testosterone production in men.
Recommended use or purpose:
- Helps to support and promote testosterone production in men.
- Helps to support men's healthy sexual interest.
- Tribulus is traditionally used in Ayurveda as an aphrodisiac (stimulate or intensifies sexual desire) for men. Helps to support emotional aspects of sexual health.
- Panax ginseng is used in Herbal Medicine to help enhance physical capacity/performance (in cases of physical stress).
- Panax ginseng is used in Herbal Medicine to help support cognitive function and reduce mental fatigue (in cases of mental stress).
- Ginkgo biloba helps to support peripheral circulation.
- DIM helps to support/promote healthy estrogen metabolism/balance.
Cautions and Warnings: If you are taking any medications or natural health products, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you suffer from any psychological disorder and/or condition such as frequent anxiety or depression, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you have high blood pressure or diabetes or any type of acute infection, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have a liver disorder or symptoms of low estrogen (such as joint pain, mood changes, changes in libido), consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. yellowing of the eyes and/or skin, dark urine, abdominal pain, jaundice) or symptoms of low estrogen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. To exclude the diagnosis of a serious cause of hormonal imbalance, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are attempting to conceive, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have benign prostate hypertrophy and/or prostate cancer. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have been diagnosed with a hypoactive sexual disorder, sexual dysfunction, or erectile dysfunction. If dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, and nosebleed occur, discontinue use.
Contra-Indications : Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
Known Adverse Reactions: Diuretic effect may occur. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, or headaches, in which case, discontinue use.
MADE IN CANADA NPN 80088086